The 5th Annual Mike Nichols Tournament, along with support from the New Jersey Devils and NJ Raiders supports Mikey Nichols, a Monroe Township High School & former NJ Raider ice hockey player who continues his recovery from a spinal cord injury (SCI) that was sustained during a game on Jan. 4 2013. Proceeds from the tournament go to the Nichols Family Trust and the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, which is dedicated to curing spinal cord injury by funding innovative research and improving the quality of life for individuals living with paralysis through grants, information, and advocacy. The first three tournaments raised over $42,000 for these causes!
Join over 60+ youth hockey teams this June and have your team play for a great cause!
- Guaranteed 3 to 5 game guarantee per team
- All games will consist of three 12-minute periods
- All registered participants will receive a voucher valid for 2 tickets to a New Jersey Devils 2017-2018 regular season home game and a FREE tournament gift from xHockeyProducts
- Championship game team awards
- Opportunity to play games on the official N.J. Devils practice rink ice!
- USA Hockey sanctioned
- Proceeds from the tournament fund research to cure spinal cord injuries
Levels of Play
- Mite A / B
- Squirt AAA / AA / A / B
- Bantam AAA / AA / A / B
- U16 AAA / AA / A / B
- U18 AAA / AA / A / B
- Girls U19 AAA / AA / A / B
- Peewee AAA / AA / A / B
- Barnabas Health Hockey House at Prudential Center, Newark, NJ (xHockeyProducts Pro Shop on the premises)
- Howell Ice Arena, Howell, NJ
- Red Bank Armory, Red Bank, NJ
For more information Register Here